Plastic Pallets assists the environment to create a more sustainable future by using recyclable materials. So why not move to the more environmentally and quarantine friendly plastic pallet?
COST: $ 35.00 + GST
- No Phytosanitary certificate inspection needed on export.
- No fumigation costs for the pallets.
- No delay in delivery to your overseas client caused by timber pallet regulations.
- 100 % recyclable. Can be shipped again and again
- More than 10 years life span.
- Hygienic, moisture-proof, odourless and non-toxic. Very resistant to chemicals, particularly acids and alkalis, and to U. V. radiation
- May be hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sterilised.
- Minimum maintenance and safe to handle – free from screws, nails, splinters and chipping.
- Four way entry for pallet jack and four way entry for fork lift.
- Dimensionally stable under all climatic conditions
Plastic Pallet Specifications:
- Airfreight due to their light weight.
- Export shipping containers
10 pallets will fit on the floor of a 20′ container.
- Fresh foods
- Pharmaceuticals and hyginenic requirements
- Pallet jacks
A$35.00 + GST per pallet ex factory
(Melbourne, Sydney, Perth & Brisbane)
(100% of GST can be claimed back upon export)
Sydney: 5 pallets
Perth: 5 pallets
Brisbane: 5 Pallets