We can supply small or large volumes with minimal notice, Australia wide.Plastic Pallets assists the environment to create a more sustainable future by using recyclable materials. So why not move to the more environmentally and quarantine friendly plastic pallet?
COST: $ 40.00 + GST
- Suitable for small cargo that you don’t want handled by hand.
- No Phytosanitary certificate inspection needed on export.
- No fumigation costs for the pallets.
- No delay in delivery to your client because of timber pallets.
- 100 % recyclable. Can be shipped again and again.
- More than 10 years life span.
- 100% Recyclable
- Hygienic, moisture-proof, odorless and non-toxic.
- Very resistant to chemicals, particularly acids and alkalis, and to U. V. radiation.
- May be hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sterilised.
- Minimum maintenance and safe to handle – free from screws, nails, splinters and chipping.
- Two way entry for forklift.
Plastic Pallet Specifications:
- Small cargo that will not too small for a standard pallet
- Fresh foods
- Freezer conditions
- Pharmaceuticals and Hygienic Requirements
- Very high chemical resistance, particularly acids and alkalis.
- 2 way entry forklifts.
A$40.00 + GST per pallet ex factory
(Melbourne & Perth)
(100% of GST can be claimed back upon export)
Perth: 1 pallet