We can supply small or large volumes with minimal notice, Australia wide.
Plastic Pallets assists the environment to create a more sustainable future by using recyclable materials. So why not move to the more environmentally and quarantine friendly plastic pallet?
COST: Crate: $300.00 + GST
(no lid, no vent covers)
Lid: $60.00 + GST
- Packs flat when not in use to save space within your warehouse and reduces cartage costs when transporting.
- No Phytosanitary certificate inspection needed on export.
- No fumigation costs for the pallets.
- No delay in delivery to your overseas client caused by timber pallet regulations.
- 100 % recyclable. Can be shipped again and again
- More than 10 years life span.
- Hygienic, moisture-proof, odourless and non-toxic. Very resistant to chemicals, particularly acids and alkalis, and to U. V. radiation
- May be hot washed, steam cleaned or chemically sterilised.
- Minimum maintenance and safe to handle – free from screws, nails, splinters and chipping.
- Four way entry for fork lift and two way entry pallet jack.
Plastic Pallet Specifications:
Internal size: 1082mm long X 1082mm wide X 640mm high. (+/-5 mm)
Folded size: 1162mm long X 1162mm wide X 299mm high. (+/-5 mm)
- Storage and transport of fragile cargo.
- Fresh foods
- Pharmaceuticals and hyginenic requirements
- Pallet jacks
- Very high chemical resistance, particularly acids and alkalis.
- 4 way entry forklifts and 2 way entry pallet jacks
- Reduce used spaced when not in use.
A$300.00 + GST per crate (no lid) ex factory
A$60.00 + GST per lid ex factory
(Melbourne, Sydney, Perth)
(100% of GST can be claimed back upon export)
Sydney: 1 pallets
Perth: 1 pallets